Most of our clients want that bit more than just filing their accounts. So you're in the right place if you'd like to:
● Understand how your business is performing at any time, on any day (not the usual annual accounts focused on the previous 12-months!)
● Put your finger on, quantify and realise opportunities £s lurking in your business.
● Bounce ideas off and be held accountable and challenged by an experienced Financial Director who's emotionally invested in your success!
But of course if you need the usual, standard accountancy and bookkeeping services we can help you.
Although if you'd prefer your existing accountant takes care of your compliance work we are happy to work alongside them.
More than just checking your bank balance, understanding what money is truly available to the business and not just passing through.
Working together to identify the strategy to deliver the vision, ensuring the business and financial strategies are linked.
Determining for financial reporting, that incorporates numbers and words and pictures tailored to the audience for effective communication and identification of key measures (KPIs).
Review and analyse of the business’s financials, to consider trends and how well it is performing in achieving your vision and goals.
Review and analysis of the "background stuff" that makes the business run, to consider efficiencies and gearing up for growth.
Snapshot or deep-dive review of the business records to determine the true value of balances and an understanding of trends.
All those things you expect of an accountant: Year-end accounts, payroll, VAT, Company and personal tax returns etc.
● Now's the time to talk to someone who gets you and your potential. You're ready to put your head down and focus in, not on the business. ● You're fed-up not knowing what the bank balance will look like a few months down the road. You don't know what's yours to spend or what's just holidaying in your account, on the way to paying the bills.
● You went into business to do what you're good at, not spend so much time on all the other “business stuff.”
● You have a clear vision and big plans for your business. But you know you'll get there quicker if you could plan out the journey.
● You know you're not releasing the potential in your business. If you could just see and talk through the opportunities hiding in your numbers you'd transform your income.